Sunday, October 31, 2004


halloween sighting 
I think that this is one of the best shots I've ever taken. Everything came together accidentally to make a sweet composition.

Okay, maybe not completely randomly. I saw her as we were driving down Queen St. I thought that it would make a quirky shot, a monster on Queen St.. I drove a few blocks along and got out and set up the tripod, hoping she'd walk by. Her mom ended up dragging her into an art gallery and staying for about ten minutes.. so I killed time shooting other passersby. When she finally came out of the gallery she decided she was going to jump up and down in front of the camera trying to scare me.. Not what I wanted. I wanted candid, right? So I shot a bunch of her scaring me, facing the camera. Eventually she got bored and her mom called her away. She turned to walk away just as this old gentleman on the bike rode past, curious, with his groceries. Snap. Just in time, as she was about to walk out of the frame. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Yep, you are right!!

Great photo, great timing, great composition!! I wish i could get pictures like you do!!!

Cheers!

12:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home