Friday, September 30, 2005


Went to see The Constant Gardener tonight. I'd read the book last year and really liked it, so I was hoping that aside from getting to watch Ralph Fiennes all night, the movie would be good as well, just as a bonus. It was. My only negative comment would be that the herky jerky cinematography, which was amazing and wonderful, also made me uber nauseous. I was so sure I was going to lose my popcorn that I watched the whole last quarter of the flick with my eyes squeezed shut. Urp.
Does anyone else have this problem with some movies? It's so frustrating, because I never get seasick, been up in helicopters loads of times, never get airsick, but I get really green sitting in a theatre. They should have warnings on the ads. ;-) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

i know exactly what you mean! i've pretty much avoided movies with jerky camera movements since i felt like death after seeing blair witch project. glad you liked the constant gardener though ... i hope to see it soon.

11:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home