Saturday, October 22, 2005


Okay, normally I don't go on about my personal life, but this is a very sad day for me. My (ex) mother-in-law Min is missing. She lives in Kent,England and is nearly 80. She has dementia and has been having a rough time. The police there are looking for her but they think possibly she got disoriented in the darkness and walked into the sea. I guess I went down to the lake tonight because I wanted to feel a connection of some kind. It's a helpless feeling being so far away.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

I'm so sorry. The water too draws me and is somehow comforting.

6:34 p.m.  
Blogger minimum said...

now i got the story. so sorry to hear about it. hope she turns out to be fine.

please keep me informed about her.

2:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home