Monday, January 30, 2006

out of the closet


Ok, everyone has their little secret in the closet, now you know mine. 60 pairs of shoes and I can't get my swollen foot into any of them. So I'm forced to wear my snowboots in this glorious spring-like weather. Hmph. I emptied my closet to find something that would fit on my foot... and then I thought, why not take a photo since I'll never do this again.. so I did. It's a bit embarassing really, to see how many pairs I have. I don't think I ever realised it before. I'll think twice before I buy another pair of shoes. Or not. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian South said...

Holy cow! =)

5:43 p.m.  
Blogger dc² said...

I (actually) counted 56 pairs. 'fess up, Anne, where are the other 4 pairs? Hmmm, hmmm, hmmmmm??

6:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home