Saturday, December 31, 2005


Olny srmat poelpe can.

Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was
rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch
dnoe at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers
in a wrod
are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be
in the
rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it
wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the
wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling
was ipmorantt!
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian russell said...

fntatsic! o):

4:09 p.m.  
Blogger Quasimodem said...

I am amazed! I am trying the concept as I type and it's true, it even works if you don't mix up the letters.

12:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home